Saturday, August 8, 2009

Super "SONIC" Saturday Mission



Secret Agent T has kids...three of them to be exact...and they, like ALL kids, LOVE ice cream. The Pacific NW was in all of its gray glory today and we were feeling a little homebound...so, we decided today was the day to make the hour drive to the recently opened Sonic Drive-In for a tasty treat!


Little did they know, a mission had been born...YES, the menu board it would be IDEAL!



Though this is only my second mission, I feel very comfortable stating that this will probably be the easiest of them all...I simply placed everything right where I wanted to all from the comfort of my car! No one was directly behind me and as you can see the board is GINORMOUS, providing THE perfect cover from nearby cars on either side! *We did have a wee "scare" when a carhop skated up and asked if we needed any condiments...thankfully she never even noticed...whew!


For today's R.A.O.K., I decided on a handmade, simply stated necklace and a fantastic little box that has been patiently waiting for a purpose. I also took the time to type up an official "this is actually for you" note rather than going with my chicken scratch version and I think it looks so much better, yes?



And we all agreed that it was another "meant to be" moment when we realized the gift box sat perfectly on top of the credit card processor!





Another successful mission under my belt; tonight, I am happily content and cannot wait for what tomorrow brings! I truly hope this made someone's day a little brighter because it surely did ours!



In Kindness,
S.A.T.


P.S. As luck would have it, as we were leaving we looked over and saw a car pulling into "our" spot!!! The kids were screaming and whooping it up and it was such an awesome feeling to see them get excited with the simplicity of a kind gesture! Take that Nintendo! :P

1 comment:

Lil said...

That's so great you're taking your kids with you to do your "secret missions". What a wonderful way to show them how rewarding kindness is. Thank you for doing your part to make the world a nicer place. :-)