Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The More You Know...The More You Grow

Tuesday Greetings ... In my quest to support and emulate gestures of kindness, I have come across so many AMAZING people! It warms my heart and soul to see so many giving in so many ways! Again, I am close to awestruck when I read of all the goings-on in various parts of our world.

Previously, I liked to think of myself as a heartfelt thankful person, but too often I found the daily grind would get me down...the bad hair days, the too tired kids, the grumpy spouse. However, this recent journey I've embarked on has truly kicked in the grace and wonder that is my life. I no longer want for things unneccessarily and feel that the greatest gift I could get is to give! It is a transformation so severe for someone brought up in an atmosphere of self-indulgence and sole-gratification!

Today's mission was for my family. As of right now, I am still in the middle of it, so, I cannot post pictures until later...just to peak your interest it is something everyone has to do and something I always "say" I am going to do....

In the interim please do take the time to visit this AMAZING site http://www.terrysenchantedcottage.com/. Especially any of you that sew! What an AWESOME way to exercise our right to be kind to each other!!!

In kindness,
S.A.T.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are totally inspiring me. You are part of that awesomeness. Just wanted you to know.

Sunshine WVU said...

I loved your Sonic mission! I can't wait to see your next post. I am doing something similar with my blog, Sunshine WVU. Check it out if you get the chance. I would love to hear from you! Keep it up!

My love,
"Sunny"